Monthly Subscription Boxes #13: The Bookworm Box
This is the final entry in our series of romance novel subscription box reviews. If you haven't read our other product reviews do so here. This review is for The Bookworm Box.
- One Book Box: $32.99+(tax/shipping) Shipping included on Domestic Orders.
- Two Book Box: $39.99+ (tax/shipping) Shipping included on Domestic Orders.
- I ordered the One Book Box, had a discount code, and since I am in the U.S. shipping was included. Total cost for me was: $28.05
From CrateJoy page for The Bookworm Box:
- We have 50-60 volunteers come one Sunday a month to lovingly pack your boxes. We try to have the boxes shipped out between the 20-25, sometimes it's earlier and sometimes it's later. You should receive a tracking number and you can always stay tuned by following us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Ships worldwide from United States
- One Book: A monthly Bookworm box that includes 1 author signed book and some surprise items, just for you. You will get a signed book from your favorite romance author, or quite possibly your future favorite author.
- Two Book: A monthly Bookworm box that includes 2 author signed books and a surprise item, just for you. You will get 2 signed books from your favorite romance author, or quite possibly your future favorite author.
Just like Page Habit. One of my favorite things about this box is that it money goes to charity. In the case of The Bookworm Box 100% of profits after overheard costs are donated to Charity. This particular month the money was given to help aid in the recovery of Puerto Rico. I love the idea of giving a gift and also helping someone somewhere else. I would absolutely recommend this box as a gift for someone else or as a monthly subscription surprise for yourself.
The box came with a cute card. It had a Halloween theme and came with some cute little Halloween items. It also included a Bookworm Box pen, and a small bag (makeup or pens/pencils).
The book was Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre. There was also a magnet for Hollywood Dirt the movie on Passionflix. If you want to learn more about Passionflix you can check out our article here. You can also read our review of Hollywood Dirt the movie here.
Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood's Perfect Husband is now Hollywood's Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town.
Summer Jenkins. That's me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year.
We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn't have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him.
From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me.
Sometimes, opposites just aren't meant to attract.
If you would like to subscribe to this box you can do so at: